Kit on 'GoT' set, Meek vs. Drake, Worthless '90s Crap
- • 1998 summed up in one photo [Buzzfeed]
- • Say, what is Kit Harington doing in Belfast where Game of Thrones is filming?! [PopSugar]
- • Ray Donovan promo [LaineyGossip]
- • Soooo, Elizabeth Olen and Tom Hiddleston are really a thing, eh? [Socialite Life]
- • Oh, and Meek Mill and Drake are feuding, too [Idolator]
- • And here come the cheating claims [GossipCop]
- • The South will have to succumb to progress eventually [Towleroad]
- • Twice as Nice [Oh La La]
- • Pat Robertson has serious mental issues [Queerty]
- • Worthless collectibles from the ’90s [Ranker]
- • Is this woman a Hero or a Villain? [Newser]
- • The Heartbreaking Splits of 2015 [Global Grind]
- • Selena Gomez is 23, Franka Potente (Run, Lola, Run, The Bourne Identity) is 41, Rufus Wainwright is 42, John Leguizamo is 51, Keith Sweat is 54, Willem Dafoe is 60, Don Henley is 68, George Clinton is 74 and Alex Trebek is 75 years old. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
Janet's Lyric Vid, Deen Still Racist, Secret White House Wedding
- • Bill Cosby testified on the record that he procured drugs to use on women for sex [Buzzfeed]
- • Dueling Royal Christening Photos [PopSugar]
- • Magic Mike XXL is for the ladies [LaineyGossip]
- • Chris Hemsworth‘s bod on vacay [Socialite Life]
- • Janet Jackson releases a lyric video for No Sleeep [Idolator]
- • Paula Deen‘s idiotic racism continues to show [GossipCop]
- • Brody Jenner on Caitlyn Jenner‘s happiness [Towleroad]
- • Giddy up, cowboy [Oh La La]
- • A gay couple got secretly married in the White House [Queerty]
- • How to enjoy San Diego Comic-Con without a badge [Ranker]
- • Can’t Buy Me Love star Amanda Peterson has passed away at 43 :( [Newser]
- • Chris Tucker‘s Netflix lawsuit [Global Grind]
- • Cree Summer (A Different World) is 44, Jorja Fox (CSI) is 45, Vonda Shepard (Ally McBeal) is 50, Shelley Duvall is 64 and Ringo Starr of the Beatles is 73 years old. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
AND I WASN'T THERE TO SEE HER ::CRY::
Just a couple of days ago, we saw that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were both bragging about the athletic prowess of their son on social media. Today we get to see new photos of Britney and both of her boys on social media, this time from the family’s trip to Disneyland for the 4th of July yesterday. That’s right, our dear Britney Spears and her sons made their way down to Anaheim, CA to celebrate our nation’s independence with a fun family weekend getaway to the Happiest Place on Earth. Now, y’all know that I spend quite a bit of time at Disneyland myself but tragedy of all tragedies, I was NOT at Disneyland when Britney was this weekend … because life is bitter and so very cruel. Brit and the boys had fun, tho, click below and see for yourselves. More »
"‘Vernon’ is simply a name I never much cared for. ‘Petunia’ is the name that I always gave unpleasant female characters"
This month alone, author JK Rowling has revealed to fans that the American campus of Hogwart’s School of Witchcraft & Wizardry will be introduced in the upcoming Harry Potter prequel spin-off movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and she unveiled the cover of her third crime novel as Robert Galbraith, Career Of Evil. Today we learn that Rowling has posted new information to her interactive Harry Potter website Pottermore that offers more information on Harry‘s adoptive family the Dursleys. From the creation of the character’s names to the reasoning why they were so vile, Rowling offers precious new information on these very important characters in the Harry Potter mythos. The information can be read in full on Pottermore but you can read excerpts of the new Dursley details below. More »
I guess Han wasn't solo after all
With a bunch of new Star Wars movies coming our way in the coming years, Disney is doing everything they can to expand the world of Star Wars by filling in the blanks of the overall movie storyline with information that is revealed in the various TV series and comic book titles. In the ongoing Marvel Comics comic book series, a stunning revelation has been made about one of the most popular Star Wars characters in existence. The latest issue of the Star Wars comic book reveals that Han Solo is actually a married man … sooooooo, while he was flirting up a storm and almost kinda-sorta professing his love for Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies, it turns out that he actually had himself a wife back home that he never talked about. More »
Posted under: 'Star Wars', Han Solo
They also reportedly want Angelina Jolie to direct
Back in October, we learned that Marvel Studios is planning to release a slew of superhero movies in the coming years, including one about the female superhero Captain Marvel. Today we are hearing that Marvel reportedly wants to snag Charlize Theron to play the lead character Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers. Additionally, they are also courting Angelina Jolie to direct the movie … which would be the studio’s first female led superhero movie. Altho I’m not a huge Captain Marvel fan, I have to say that I love the idea of this casting and I really love the idea of Angelina directing. More »
"I always apologize for Batman & Robin."
George Clooney made an appearance this week on The Graham Norton Show to promote his new Disney
bomb film Tomorrowland and in the course of his chat with Norton, the subject of his 1997 movie Batman & Robin came up. Clooney, as you may recall, was the last actor to play Batman on the big screen before the movie franchise was shelved for a few years, only to be rebooted with Christian Bale as the Caped Crusader. Batman & Robin is widely considered to be the worst Batman movie ever made … for which Clooney is deeply sorry. As you can hear below, George is apologizing again for Batman & Robin — which I suspect he’ll be doing for the rest of his life. More »
"The show must go on"
Yesterday we learned the VERY HAPPY news that the ankle injury our dear Britney Spears suffered last week is healing nicely … so much so that Britney will make an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today to announce the sale of 3 months of new Britney: Piece of Me shows in Las Vegas at the end of this year. Wearing the ankle brace boot that she showed off a few days ago, Britney hobbles onto the Ellen show today to share this great news with the world. Click below to watch Britney‘s appearance on Ellen. More »
Beach Football, anyone?
On Saturday, Britney Spears‘s new single Pretty Girls made its way online a couple days before it was due to be officially released today … but that wasn’t the only good Britney news of the weekend. Last week, our dear Britney suffered an ankle sprain during a performance of Piece of Me in Las Vegas that was so severe that she was forced to cancel two subsequent shows and wear an ankle brace boot for PART of her weekend. Yesterday, Britney was photographed at the beach playing football with her man Charlie Ebersol and friends and as you can see below, she was not wearing her ankle brace and appeared to be standing on her ankle without incident. More »
Posted under: Britney Spears
David Beckham celebrated his 40th birthday with friends last night and he received a gift that is so impossible to get that only his wife, Victoria Beckham, could oblige. The Spice Girls reunited for Becks‘s 40th last night and below are the photos to prove it. All but one of the Spice Girls were in attendance at DB‘s birthday party last night which means that Melanie Scary Spice Brown was either not invited or she couldn’t attend (I’m hoping the latter is the case). Scary was replaced in the group Spice Girls photo by VB‘s BFF Eva Longoria … so it was more like a Spice Girls 2.0 affair. Click below to see the photos that Victoria shared on her official Instagram profile and Becks shared on his BRAND NEW, JUST LAUNCHED official Instagram profile from his 40th, Spice Girls-infused birthday party last night. More »