Ryan Murphy Spills the Beans
Back in January we learned that early casting was underway for the then-untitled third season of American Horror Story. A month later we learned that Academy Award-winning actress Kathy Bates was added to the season 3 cast of AHS and we were told by creator Ryan Murphy that Bates will play a very bad, bad, bad character opposite the amazing Jessica Lange. Today we learn that AHS season 3 has been given a title! During a Paley Fest panel discussion here in LA last night, Murphy spilled the beans and revealed that the upcoming third season of American Horor Story will be subtitled Coven. Click below to learn what other beans Murphy spilled about the upcoming new season of the show. More »
She Also Gets Into a Spat with The Stone Roses
While Azealia Banks has yet to release her official debut album, she is still promoting its eventual release by putting out new music. At this point, to be honest, I’ve lost track of when her album Broke with Expensive Taste is supposed to be released (it was due out last year, then due out in February now … who knows) but the first single from the album, Yung Rapunxel, is supposedly due out on March 26. Azealia released the cover art for the single on her official Twitter profile, which you can see in full below. More »
In May HBO will bring us a biopic film on the life of the famed pianist Liberace titled Behind the Candelabra but today we get to check out two of the biopic stars on the cover of this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine. Michael Douglas plays Liberace and Matt Damon plays his longtime lover Scott Thorson in the film and this week’s issue of EW introduces us to the couple’s relationship in the film. I can’t say that I’ve ever been a big Liberace fan (who I only remember as the butt of jokes) but I have to say, the more I hear about this biopic film of his life, the more intrigued I become. Click below to see Michael and Matt on the cover of EW and check out a short trailer for HBO‘s Behind the Candelabra. More »
Amanda's Still Winning
Amanda Seyfried has become, in a very short period of time, quite the fashionista. I loved her Oscar gown, and so many of her other red carpet looks have caused me to fall in lurve with her sense of style (or her stylist’s sense of style… lol). The Les Misérables actress was spotted at LAX airport rocking the ill Givenchy menswear sweater and a white and grey Givenchy ‘Lucrezia’ bag. Peep the gallery for more! We’re used to seeing Amanda all glam’d up, but I think she’s pulling this look off pretty well too!
[Photo Credit: Fame] [Source]
Posted under: Amanda Seyfried
'They need me more than they hate me'
Last month Drake dropped the visuals to his first single in quite some time, Started From The Bottom. The song was a little too French Montana-y for my liking, but I thought the video was fun. Around 1 a.m. this morning Drake released a second single 5AM in Toronto (not to be confused with his 2010 single 9AM in Dallas). I… love… it! I love it. Producer Boi-1da type killed it, and lyrically, I think Drake sounds really good. It pretty much sounds like… an actual rap song. And honestly? We don’t get a lot of those these days, lol. I also love a good song with excessive shouts-out (peep the end of the verse) Click inside for your first listen!
Billy Joe Speaks, How Google Search Works, New Minaj Music
- • Baby Selfies [Buzzfeed]
- • Well Hello There, Colin! [Oh La La]
- • Billy Joe Armstrong talks to Rolling Stone about his stint in rehab. [ONTD!]
- • Kate Middleton takes her Royal Bump to a snowy Swiss wedding. [PopSugar]
- • Ellen DeGeneres vs. Prop 8 [GossipCop]
- • Minnesota Vikings kicker Chris Kluwe continues to rule all. [Towleroad]
- • UGH! The Holocaust was way worse than we thought :( [Newser]
- • How Google Search works. [Heavy]
- • New Music from Nicki Minaj is on the way. [Idolator]
- • Have you met JD Davis? [arjanwrites]
- • Harry Styles <3 Jennifer Lawrence [Starpulse]
- • Guess who wants to have a baby with Chris Brown. [Global Grind]
- • Katie Holmes has girlfriends now, yay! [LaineyGossip]
- • Chris Martin of Coldplay is 36, Daniel Craig is 45, Jon Bon Jovi of Bon Jovi is 51, Lou Reed is 71 and Tom Wolfe is 83 years old. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
From D-List to Z-List
Dancing with the Stars, the competitive dancing show that doesn’t seem to want to die, is back for an all new 16th season and today on ABC‘s Good Morning America the “celebrity” cast of contestants was revealed for the first time. Back when Lance Armstrong was bizzy being disgraced for being a lousy cheater last month, I understand, he was being courted by DWTS to compete this season in an attempt to secure a ratings coup. Unfortunately for the show, there are some things that even Armstrong won’t lower himself for. Fortunately for DWTS, tho, there are plenty of D-List (and below) “stars” that are happy to compete. Click below to find out with stars will be dancing for the mirrorball trophy this season. More »
Taylor Slighted by 'Argo', Bieber DENIED Nick Carter Engaged
- • Lego Michael Jackson is a dance machine. [Buzzfeed]
- • Madonna‘s toyboy Brahim Zaibat rocks Jeremy Scott for Adidas right in VMan magazine. [Oh La La]
- • The ex-Canadian Ambassador Ken Taylor says he feels slighted by Argo. [ONTD!]
- • Celebs celebrate QVC. [PopSugar]
- • A Manchester, England nightclub turns away Justin Bieber. [GossipCop]
- • President Obama tells the US Supreme Court that the Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional. [Towleroad]
- • First Lady Michelle Obama breaks hearts, reveals she will not run with Hillary Clinton in 2016. [Newser]
- • The greatest vampires in film. [Heavy]
- • Why is everyone fighting with One Direction? [Idolator]
- • Nick Carter is gettin’ hitched. [Starpulse]
- • The Oscar parties have already gotten underway. [Global Grind]
- • Justin Timberlake <3s his fans. [LaineyGossip]
- • Dakota Fanning is 19, Emily Blunt & Aziz Ansari are 30, Niecy Nash is 43, Kristin Davis (Melrose Place, Sex and the City) is 48 and Peter Fonda is 73 years old. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
Short Hurr, Don't Curr
Rihanna‘s been staying pretty busy lately, what with her new fashion line, and her continued promotion of her latest album, Unapologetic. I’d been avoiding most Rihanna-related news for a while (and I continue to avoid the personal stuff, for the most part), but her performance at the Grammys and subsequent release of her video for Stay reminded me that I really do enjoy some of her work. The singer’s highly-anticipated April 2013 Elle UK photo shoot has started to make its way to the interwebs, so click inside for a first look!
The Queen Bey Reign Continues
Back in October we saw the craziest thing ever. Angela Lansbury posed for Terry Richardson in a little publication called The Gentlewoman. Although I was confused, disturbed, and excited all at once, I immediately fell in like with The Gentlewoman, which is why it was so cool to see that Beyoncé was their new covergirl. Although we’ve already seen the only picture of Beyoncé that will matter for the next 12-18 months, these photos from her spread are pretty sweet as well. Bey posted them on her Tumblr, and I really do love them– she’s no Blue Ivy, but she’s werkin’ the hell outta that crop top. Peep the gallery for more!