'Glee' money feud? 'Human Centipede 2' on the way, 'Jersey Shore' sued for assault
Nick says Mariah will be the "best mom", GNR cause a ruckus, Levi's sorry again
Detroit: The TV Series, New album from Rihanna? MJ's parents to divorce
Julio gets hitched, Facinelli Worst Movie Vampire, Lindsay offered a radio gig
Oprah's high hopes, Mayerston reunited? Mario Kart bike lanes
Tiger is "sad", Timbaland not suicidal, Do you know where "nerd" came from?
- Tiger Woods reveals that he is going thru a “sad time”.
- Timbaland shoots down rumors that he is suicidal.
- Angelina Jolie is ready to direct her first film.
- Marc Jacobs talks about what he finds arousing.
- Have you met James Franco‘s brother Dave?
- A taxi driver in NYC was stabbed in an anti-Muslim hate crime early today :(
- “My Boobs Are Crushing Me” — Heidi Montag
- True Blood in 60 seconds.
- Levi Johnston makes his first campaign stop at a gun shop in Alaska.
- THIS monkey and kitten do their own version of Eat, Pray, Love.
- Click HERE to meet the late Kurt Cobain‘s late grandfather Leland.
- The life of the late Anna Nicole Smith has inspired a new opera.
- THIS is proof positive that crazy loves crazy.
- Sandra Bullock will reportedly give a TV interview next week.
- Enrique Iglesias is not a fan of blogs.
- Blake Lively (Gossip Girl) is 23, Rachel Bilson (The O.C.) is 29, Alexander Skarsgård is 34, Claudia Schiffer is 40, Blair Underwood is 46, Billy Ray Cyrus is 49, Tim Burton is 52, Elvis Costello is 56, Rob Halford of Judas Priest is 59, Gene Simmons of Kiss is 61, Regis Philbin is 79, Sean Connery is 80 and Monty Hall is 89 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- David Hauslaib of Queerty talks to USA Today about the portrayal of gay characters in Hollywood.
- Stevie Nicks believes that The Internet has destroyed rock and roll.
- Did you know that Dr. Seuss invented the word “nerd”.
Miss Mexico becomes Miss Universe, Drew gets pissy, Tom Hardy nekkid
- Miss Mexico, Jimena Navarrete, has been crowned Miss Universe 2010.
- Sad news … Martin Short‘s wife Nancy Dolman passed away suddenly of natural causes.
- Oh, you do NOT want to make Drew Barrymore angry.
- Oh, you do NOT want to make Taylor Lautner angry.
- Jesus Luz wants to tempt you with a new ad campaign.
- The Marines are thinking about going back to the days of Separate but Equal.
- George Michael pleads guilty to drug charges, again.
- Oh yeah! Piranha 3D is getting a sequel :D
- Danielle Staub, from The Real Housewives of New Jersey, is really trying to make that singing thing happen.
- The 10 Weirdest Celebrity Products.
- U2 perform a new song titled Every Breaking Wave in Helsinki.
- And you thought your traffic jam was bad.
- Going the Distance premieres in Hollywood.
- Rachel Bilson steps out fabulously solo in SoCal.
- Fantasia promotes her new album and her recent suicide attempt on Good Morning America.
- Rupert Grint is 22, Chad Michael Murray is 29, Dave Chappelle is 37, Marlee Matlin is 45, Craig Kilborn is 48 and Kenny Baker (R2-D2 in Star Wars) is 76 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Click HERE to see NSFW nekkid pics of Inception‘s Tom Hardy. Trust me, it’s worth a look ;)
- Kelly Osbourne scores a new movie role.
- Red is not a good look for Sean Penn.
Apple wants to erase jailbroken iPhones, Philly to tax bloggers, Tiger & Elin are divorced
Cloverfield sequel? 'X-Men: First Class' deets, Quilts for Geeks
Serena's out of US Open, Michael J. Fox returns to TV, Orlando's excited