K. Stew & Tay Tay headed for Oscars, Lambert shushes fan, Penn being charged
C. Love says she's sober, Rowling sued, Octomom heads for 'The View'
- A crazy nutjob flies his plane into an IRS building in Austin, TX. He has died, no one in the building is believed dead.
- Shopping for wedding gowns, Nicole Richie?
- The fashion house of Alexander McQueen will go on.
- Courtney Love says she’s sober.
- Can Susan Boyle handle her new found fame?
- You gotta love a billbaord that’s got a LOT to offer.
- Oh, sheet! Hot!
- 3 of my favorite things.
- Elton John believes Jesus Christ was gay and superintelligent.
- Ryan Seacrest does Details magazine.
- Sarah Palin returns … don’t worry, it’s the good Sarah Palin ;)
- Cameron Diaz lets a nip slip.
- Jessica Simpson is on the move.
- Oh, Pammie pie.
- Shutter Island premieres in NYC.
- Jude Law surfaces in Japan.
- Regina Spektor is 30, Molly Ringwald is 42, Dr. Dre is 45, Matt Dillon is 46, Vanna White is 53, Cybill Shepherd is 60 and Yoko Ono is 77 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- JK Rowling sued for plagiarism.
- An HIV scare finally got Ozzy Osbourne to stop cheating on his wife.
- Octomom Nadya Suleman will be visiting The View.
Brit Awards are handed out, Soundgarden at Lolla? Suri's $850 purse
Abbey Road for sale, Moz fights for Latinos, 2 Oscar speeches per nominee?
Wanna date L. Lo? Dolly's writing a biopic, Carly wants to see how 'Vain' you are
The Year of the Tiger, Vancouver Gold, 'Everybody Hurt's goes to #1 in the UK
Madonna comin' to TV, Polanski won't be extradited, Pine to be Capt. America?
President Clinton released, Heidi getting 'Desperate', Dre sues his label
Penélope to join 'Pirates 4'? Bradley's VD date, 'Physical' is the Sexiest Song
No L. Ron assault, Céline is returning to Vegas, Montag to bear her DDs?