Wyclef's life threatened, Sandra is truly over Jesse, Dr. Ryan texted himself to death
- Word is that Wycelf Jean is receiving death threats over his bid for the Haitian presidency.
- Taylor Swift debuts her new album cover.
- Sandra Bullock vows that she is truly over Jesse James.
- Contrary to popular belief, Elisabeth Hasselbeck does support same-sex marriage.
- Hunter Parrish is a Markt Man.
- Justin Bieber finally gets listenable.
- Kat Von D confirms that she IS dating Jesse James.
- JJ Abrams is planning to take the kissing game 7 Minutes in Heaven straight TO HELL!
- American Airlines will now charge you more to get off the plane first.
- New Kids on the Block are planning to tour with Backstreet Boys.
- Brandon Flowers plays The Troubadour in West Hollywood, CA as a solo act.
- Big Brother finally gives folks a real reason to watch.
- Legs or breast … which is sexier?
- David Beckham‘s ruby slippers.
- So in addition to being accused of party crashing, THESE people are also being accused of being deadbeats.
- Andy Samberg is 32, Malcolm-Jamal Warner (The Cosby Show) is 40, Edward Norton and Christian Slater are 41, Denis Leary is 53 and Robert Redford is 74 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- The New Regime, Ilan Rubin of Nine Inch Nails and Lostprophets, is giving away a free MP3 of their song Remission of Guilt HERE.
- Plastic surgeon to the stars, Dr. Frank Ryan, probably died because he was text messaging while driving and went off a cliff.
- Method Man to sue the organizers of the 11th annual Gathering of Juggalos, where he got assaulted while performing on stage.
- Lucas Lee, Ex #2 from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, has a bunch of fun movie posters.
Erykah fined, Montag's plastic surgeon dies, SamRon laughs at Tila
K. Stew & R. Pattz caught KISSING, Zsa Zsa receives last rites, Ladybug porn
Tila Tequila attacked, Oprah's OWN sued, Zsa Zsa back in the hospital
Snooky > Snooki, SF Gays line up to marry, the new Human Dominoes Record
Alanis surprised by pregnancy, George Michael arrested again, Slater backlash
NPH gets another Emmy nom, Kanye will perform at the VMAs, Beer Popcicles
Spielberg does dinos again, 'Quantum Leap' movie?, Blake to quit 'Gossip Girl'?
Rod spawns again, Ian romancing Nina? Humanimals
Kimora's garage sale, Lohan parents to blame, Kitty adopts Bunny