Leo's ready for kids, Michelle's new 'do, The Chicken came first
Landon is NOT the father, Ryan Reynolds injured? Robbie rejoins Take That
Another Gibson recording released, Bret engaged? Amazing iPad fingerpainting
Tori's 3 year old on Twitter, Hugh sells himself, R. Pattz vs. C. Love
- Sadly, NY Yankees owner George Steinbrenner passed away at 80 today.
- Tori Spelling‘s 3 year old son has a Twitter account.
- Audrina Patridge for Bongo Jeans.
- Hugh Jackman sells himself for $25,000.
- I have a sudden desire to visit Italy.
- Steve-O quenches his thirst.
- The View wants nothing to do with Mel Gibson.
- Filming on Transformers 3 moves to Chicago, IL.
- Facebook assets frozen in a new lawsuit.
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey take class to a whole new level.
- Are foxes the new pets?
- Carmen Electra is still around.
- Claire Danes wants YOU to take care of your eyelashes.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan continue to celebrate their 1st wedding anniversary.
- Robert Pattinson v. Courtney Love
- Deborah Cox is 37, Cameron Crowe is 53, Louise Mandrell is 56, Didi Conn (Grease) is 59, Cheech Marin is 64, Harrison Ford is 68 and Patrick Stewart (Star Trek: The Next Generation) is 70. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- US authorities are planning their next move in the Roman Polanski extradition case.
- Tammy Lynn Michaels, Melissa Etheridge‘s ex, gets shut out in court.
- My Little geeky Ponies.
Martin got married, Kylie's new #1, Fun Graphs
Megan's new bling, Jackman in Detroit, Kelis vs. PETA ... again
Céline is having twin boys, Korn returns, Poor Michael Lohan
Cristiano names his son, Sly reveals his biggest regret, Maddow in high school
Dratch is pregs, Kelly quits Lilith, Hawaii loses civil unions
Jessica's new dude, Lily's new store, the Gremlin cat