Chelsea's about to get hitched, J. Lo not on 'AI' just yet, T.I. got hitched
Sara comes out, Marky prays for L. Lo, A prequel to 'Rambo'?
Klein extends rehab stay, Lucci writing memoirs, Kelis to tour the UK
Oksana's bruise, Another oil spill, Longoria to join 'The Avengers'?
'Robocop' remake canned, "Pregnant Man" ready to pop again, Kurt's new BF?
- Inception was, once again, the #1 movie at the box office.
- Boo! The Robocop remake has been canceled :(
- It is NOT illegal to jailbreak your iPhone, the gov’t. declares.
- Dr. Dre sued for $1.2 million.
- Thomas Beatie, the so-called “pregnant man”, is ready to birth baby #3.
- Dolce & Gabbana family portraits.
- Rumor has it that THIS guy will be Kurt‘s boyfriend on Glee.
- Linda Hogan is ready to marry her 21-year old boy toy.
- Robot Chicken
- President Barack Obama will appear on The View. It will be the first time a sitting US president does a daytime TV talk show.
- Mad Men is back again.
- Robyn wants you to Hang with her.
- Diane von Furstenberg <3s the Democrats.
- Oh Foxy, you need to pull down your skirt, girl.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubrey take a trip with babygirl Nahla.
- Christina Applegate shows off her baby bump.
- Kate Beckinsale is 37, Jeremy Piven is 45 Sandra Bullock is 46, Kevin Spacey is 51, Helen Mirren is 65 and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones is 67 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Roman Polanski is a free man in France.
- Seth MacFarlane says no more Star Wars spoofs.
- Russian nesting dolls can be fun.
Inmates tired of Lindsay, Mold can be deadly, Comic-Con stabbing
Bynes 'unretires', 'SaTC3' unlikely, Bieber arrested
SAW 'most successful', Zachary gets buzzed, No sequel to 'Spice World'
DMX splits, Superman's secret? 'Glee' will be "quieter"
- Prison officials claim no special treatment for Lindsay Lohan.
- Taylor Momsen reveals that she doesn’t brush her hair.
- DMX gets out of prison, leaves his wife.
- Did the late Christopher Reeve have a dalliance with a gay porn star?
- Greece has healthy men, too!
- Monster star, found.
- Actor Frankie Muniz tries his hand at music.
- Brad Pitt signs on to appear in a zombie movie.
- Is Mel Gibson‘s violence due to his nicotine withdrawal?
- Giorgio Armani wears white well.
- Sara Gilbert to become the new Oprah Winfrey?
- Jenni JWoww Farley does Maxim magazine.
- Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz peddle their movie in London.
- Julianne Hough thought Ryan Seacrest was gay? Join the club, honey.
- Selena Gomez (The Wizards of Waverly Place) is 18, Rufus Wainwright is 37, John Leguizamo is 46, Emily Saliers of the Indigo Girls is 47, Don Henley is 63, George Clinton is 69 and Alex Trebek is 70 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- The new season of Glee will be “quieter”, says Ryan Murphy.
- Mad Men will reportedly live for at least 6 seasons.
- Playboy offers a Safe For Work website.
Tiger still rules, Lindsay's warm welcome, Fincher looks for new 'Dragon Tattoo' lead