Prejean fired again, Letterman apologizes again, Sienna lies again
Kelis broke & pregs, Kylie the bartender, Roker skewers Speidi
Carradine remembered, Phish reunited, Miley sells out
Megan is no 'Buffy', Kris 'flattered' by Adam, NIN's last US show
Joss speaks, Palin still talkin' Letterman, Chastity to become a man
- Joss Whedon talks to Entertainment Weekly about season 2 of Dollhouse (“The stories we’re breaking are pure, and exciting, and everybody’s on-board in the room, and it’s never flowed better”) and that idiot idea for a new movie version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (“I think that’s something better left untouched by me. So, I wish them luck.”).
- Jon & Kate + 10 years
- Kristin Chenoweth is NOT dating ex-con Lane Garrison.
- Bret Michaels takes a break from his crybaby whining and goes back to his biz of talkin’ about the ladies.
- Matthew Hanly, ex-headmaster at University Liggett School (ahem, my ex boss), resigns from his latest post as headmaster of Oregon Episcopal School after it was discovered that he was sending sexually explicit emails to another man with his work email account.
- The Sydney Opera House looks all purdy when it’s lit up.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf does not like Towleroad.com
- Sarah Palin continues to give ridiculous interviews about David Letterman when she should be governing the State of Alaska.
- Carrie Prejean claims she was set-up.
- Behind the scenes of a Victoria’s Secret photoshoot … with Gisele Bündchen.
- Lindsay Lohan brings up the rear.
- Is Fergie pregs … or gassy?
- Contrary to reports, there has been no change in the Spederline custody arrangement with the children.
- Robert Pattinson does Metro magazine.
- Robyn is 30, Meredith Brooks is 51 and Jim Nabors is 79 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Denise Richards shares that John Stamos is good in bed.
- Paris Hilton wants to copyright the phrase, That’s Huge.
- Chastity Bono plans to undergo a sex change.
Palins still pissed, Carradine did not commit suicide, Maddy meets Jesus's folks
Anvil opens for AC/DC, Palin ain't laughin', Jacko wants a children's choir
'The Hangover' takes top spot, Danes & Dancy set wedding date, Lily injured
Megan wants more tats, Candy skips Stella's party, Jiley separated
Spederline still BFFs? Land of the Lost flops, preview 'Project Runway' Season 6