'Alice' wins the weekend, Mimi's not pregs, No 'Playgirl' for Gosselin (THANK GOD)
NYers left ABCless, Whitney continues to Wow critics, Leto prefers acting to music
Kim Zolciak denies lesbianism, Roseanne talks Mormonism, Ange + Mick Jagger?
Oprah's Oscars date? Weitz won't direct 'Twilight' finale, Osmonds go back to work
- Oprah Winfrey wishes Gabourey Sidibe would be her Oscars date.
- Jeremy Renner has decided to bring his mom as his Oscars date.
- Chris Weitz is denying that he is helming the final Twilight film.
- Marion Cotillard + Franz Ferdinand = THIS
- Madonna‘s brother, Christopher Ciccone, wants Simon Cowell‘s job on American Idol.
- Calvin Klein hires the hottest models.
- A man is suing CBS for tricking him into talking about his penis surgery in front of a live studio audience.
- Naomi Campbell, who keeps getting accused of assaulting people, wants to move past the accusations.
- Can you BELIEVE that Life & Style magazine allegedly twisted the words of someone to make for an outrageously salacious nonsense story?
- The Real Housewives of Orange County ends in divorce and booze, natch.
- Audrina Patridge is a roller girl.
- Fergie Ferg is very bendy.
- Mickey Rourke claims to have bedded 14 women in one night.
- Ever wonder if Johnny Depp wears boxers or briefs? Found out HERE.
- Sean Penn would like to wish deadly rectal cancer on his critics.
- Jake Lloyd (Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace) is 21, Eva Mendes is 35, Kevin Connolly (Entourage) is 36, John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers is 40, Marsha Warfield (Night Court) is 56 and Dean Stockwell (Quantum Leap, Battlestar Galactica) is 74 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Donny & Marie Osmand add more shows to their Las Vegas gig.
- Michael J. Fox is an honorary doctor in Sweden.
- President Obama welcomes Jay-Z to the White House.
MCR loses drummer, Diaz voted Worst Latina Actress, Snoop allowed back in UK
Sully retires, Reagan on the $50? A lost John Hughes film to be made
Tiger home from rehab? OK GO's new vid is A-OK, Jackson kids like stun guns
Anne Rice talks ebooks, Paltrow to play Dietrich? Jay Leno returns 'Tonight'
Canada vs. USA, Round 2, Batman debut sells for $1 million, Olympic sore losers
Koenig's cause of death, Marie's sad loss, Coleman's latest seizure