Julio gets hitched, Facinelli Worst Movie Vampire, Lindsay offered a radio gig
Oprah's high hopes, Mayerston reunited? Mario Kart bike lanes
Tiger is "sad", Timbaland not suicidal, Do you know where "nerd" came from?
- Tiger Woods reveals that he is going thru a “sad time”.
- Timbaland shoots down rumors that he is suicidal.
- Angelina Jolie is ready to direct her first film.
- Marc Jacobs talks about what he finds arousing.
- Have you met James Franco‘s brother Dave?
- A taxi driver in NYC was stabbed in an anti-Muslim hate crime early today :(
- “My Boobs Are Crushing Me” — Heidi Montag
- True Blood in 60 seconds.
- Levi Johnston makes his first campaign stop at a gun shop in Alaska.
- THIS monkey and kitten do their own version of Eat, Pray, Love.
- Click HERE to meet the late Kurt Cobain‘s late grandfather Leland.
- The life of the late Anna Nicole Smith has inspired a new opera.
- THIS is proof positive that crazy loves crazy.
- Sandra Bullock will reportedly give a TV interview next week.
- Enrique Iglesias is not a fan of blogs.
- Blake Lively (Gossip Girl) is 23, Rachel Bilson (The O.C.) is 29, Alexander Skarsgård is 34, Claudia Schiffer is 40, Blair Underwood is 46, Billy Ray Cyrus is 49, Tim Burton is 52, Elvis Costello is 56, Rob Halford of Judas Priest is 59, Gene Simmons of Kiss is 61, Regis Philbin is 79, Sean Connery is 80 and Monty Hall is 89 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- David Hauslaib of Queerty talks to USA Today about the portrayal of gay characters in Hollywood.
- Stevie Nicks believes that The Internet has destroyed rock and roll.
- Did you know that Dr. Seuss invented the word “nerd”.
Miss Mexico becomes Miss Universe, Drew gets pissy, Tom Hardy nekkid
- Miss Mexico, Jimena Navarrete, has been crowned Miss Universe 2010.
- Sad news … Martin Short‘s wife Nancy Dolman passed away suddenly of natural causes.
- Oh, you do NOT want to make Drew Barrymore angry.
- Oh, you do NOT want to make Taylor Lautner angry.
- Jesus Luz wants to tempt you with a new ad campaign.
- The Marines are thinking about going back to the days of Separate but Equal.
- George Michael pleads guilty to drug charges, again.
- Oh yeah! Piranha 3D is getting a sequel :D
- Danielle Staub, from The Real Housewives of New Jersey, is really trying to make that singing thing happen.
- The 10 Weirdest Celebrity Products.
- U2 perform a new song titled Every Breaking Wave in Helsinki.
- And you thought your traffic jam was bad.
- Going the Distance premieres in Hollywood.
- Rachel Bilson steps out fabulously solo in SoCal.
- Fantasia promotes her new album and her recent suicide attempt on Good Morning America.
- Rupert Grint is 22, Chad Michael Murray is 29, Dave Chappelle is 37, Marlee Matlin is 45, Craig Kilborn is 48 and Kenny Baker (R2-D2 in Star Wars) is 76 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Click HERE to see NSFW nekkid pics of Inception‘s Tom Hardy. Trust me, it’s worth a look ;)
- Kelly Osbourne scores a new movie role.
- Red is not a good look for Sean Penn.
Apple wants to erase jailbroken iPhones, Philly to tax bloggers, Tiger & Elin are divorced
Cloverfield sequel? 'X-Men: First Class' deets, Quilts for Geeks
Serena's out of US Open, Michael J. Fox returns to TV, Orlando's excited
Taylor & Kanye at the VMAs? Jen dated Jon? Here comes the Google movie
Lindsay cleared of theft, Whalberg's new porn film, Vatoo your vagina
Wyclef's life threatened, Sandra is truly over Jesse, Dr. Ryan texted himself to death
- Word is that Wycelf Jean is receiving death threats over his bid for the Haitian presidency.
- Taylor Swift debuts her new album cover.
- Sandra Bullock vows that she is truly over Jesse James.
- Contrary to popular belief, Elisabeth Hasselbeck does support same-sex marriage.
- Hunter Parrish is a Markt Man.
- Justin Bieber finally gets listenable.
- Kat Von D confirms that she IS dating Jesse James.
- JJ Abrams is planning to take the kissing game 7 Minutes in Heaven straight TO HELL!
- American Airlines will now charge you more to get off the plane first.
- New Kids on the Block are planning to tour with Backstreet Boys.
- Brandon Flowers plays The Troubadour in West Hollywood, CA as a solo act.
- Big Brother finally gives folks a real reason to watch.
- Legs or breast … which is sexier?
- David Beckham‘s ruby slippers.
- So in addition to being accused of party crashing, THESE people are also being accused of being deadbeats.
- Andy Samberg is 32, Malcolm-Jamal Warner (The Cosby Show) is 40, Edward Norton and Christian Slater are 41, Denis Leary is 53 and Robert Redford is 74 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- The New Regime, Ilan Rubin of Nine Inch Nails and Lostprophets, is giving away a free MP3 of their song Remission of Guilt HERE.
- Plastic surgeon to the stars, Dr. Frank Ryan, probably died because he was text messaging while driving and went off a cliff.
- Method Man to sue the organizers of the 11th annual Gathering of Juggalos, where he got assaulted while performing on stage.
- Lucas Lee, Ex #2 from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, has a bunch of fun movie posters.