Mrs. Edwards wants a DNA test, The Beatles bickered, Michelle Obama's stems
- Jon Gosselin gets an endorsement from Christian Audigier, of course.
- I bet magician David Copperfield would love to make the allegations of sex assault against him go away.
- Jaime Murray, who played the devilishly crazy Lilah on Dexter, will be appearing on The Beautiful Life.
- Elizabeth Edwards wants a DNA test for hubby John Edwards‘s love child.
- The Beatles loved to bicker.
- Why do we have to assume that a woman who runs fast must be a man?
- Tom Ford has an interesting way of selling glasses.
- True Blood: The Paper Dolls
- Did you catch the season premiere of Top Chef: Las Vegas last night? Lots of tattoos/piercings, huh?
- Great news! The new Project Runway looks a lot like the old Project Runway.
- The Beautiful Life releases promo posters of nekkid chicks, too.
- Kristin Cavallari gives a peek at the nail salon.
- Frances Bean Cobain takes Manhattan.
- Halle Berry loves her LA Sparks.
- Courtney Love has a turtle party.
- Ben Barnes (The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian) is 28, KRS-One is 44, James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is 47, Al Roker is 55, Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin is 61 and Connie Chung is 63 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Daniel Radcliffe says No, Thanks to The Hobbit.
- From reality star to murderer?
- After exercising her right to bare arms, First Lady Michelle Obama is now on to baring her hot legs.
Richard Hatch back in prison, Céline pregs by frozen embryo, MJ's gay lover?
Penns to divorce again, Alaska don't want Jewel, Britney's Top 10 List
MJ to be buried on bday, 'DWTS' gets a new cast, Levi to pose nekkid for 'Unzipped'?
Phelps was drinking before crash, Brad gives up weed, No 'Dancing' for La Toya
Mimi keeps cancelin', Mary J. heads to 'AI', new Radiohead EP?
Bobby Brown to be arrested again, K. Stew not pregs, a 'Poltergeist' remake?
Les Paul dies, MJ's glove on sale, Pitt for Mayor of New Orleans?
MJ's drugs came from LV, Brangelina overshare, Pee-Wee Herman lives again
Octomom doc on the way, Cibrian's not perfect, Peace Out 'Guiding Light'