Name: Erica Croce
at 10:37AM on Oct 16
at 8:43AM on Aug 30
Too many! I’m partial to the All We Know Is Falling album so Brighter/Whoa/Emergency/All We Know are favorites.
And of course, the acoustic version of Misery Business is amazing!
Annville, PA, US
at 5:56PM on Jul 28
The festival was great!! I went to both days and had an awesome time, especially Friday. For me, the highlights were:
1. Gavin DeGraw covering “Mirrors” – he sounded damn good singing that, and not all that unlike JT!
2. Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic joining Gavin DeGraw for “Not Over You”.
3. OneRepublic mixing in “We Found Love” with “Apologize”.
4. OneRepublic covering “I Got a Woman” and “Gold Digger” together.
5. Danny from The Script constantly going out into the crowd with fans, and then coming into the grandstands 10 or so feet from me!
6. Boyz II Men and their old school dancing on “Motownphilly” plus their still amazing voices.
7. Pretty much everything about TLC – it was good to see them back in action. Also, they fought through all the technical difficulties of their set like champs.
8. And this is kind of random, but when we had to go into the Hershey Arena during the storm, Hersheypark also had to be shut down…so the six-piece marching band that roams the park came in and played for us while we had to wait. They played “Don’t Stop Believin”‘ and it was great!
at 5:49PM on Jul 28
You guys are so incredibly welcome! I don’t know why, but when I was uploading them last night, I had this thought of “Trent and Shannon might cover this, and they should have some good content for the post…this could work”. So I thought I’d let you know!
As for living through them, I think the funniest moment I caught, and that maybe you would want to check out, was during Boyz II Men’s “On Bended Knee”. It was raining pretty good (in fact, the whole concert had been shut down for a while…we were all forced to take shelter) and so at one point you see this random guy in a red jacket walk across the stage holding some towels. He set them down right in front of Shawn Stockman. Turns out, that was the spot Shawn was going to actually get down on one knee…just not on the wet stage.
Oh well, I actually give them points for performing during the rain but I thought it was funny!
at 12:57PM on Jul 28
You’re awesome. End of story.
at 12:00PM on Jul 5
“Somewhere in America, Miley Cyrus is still twerking.”
at 10:21AM on Jun 21
If I were Matchbox Twenty, I would be really flattered that Kanye named his baby after my last album. I guess “She’s So Mean” really spoke to Yeezy. Well done, Rob Thomas.
at 1:29PM on Jun 20
Shannon, we need to be BFFs. Because I just had a moment related to this topic and I wrote a very long comment about it, asking for your opinion. And it didn’t post. Not sure if you can do any magic on the back end to find it (maybe it has to be approved for language like “racism”?)
Either way, if you were my BFF, I could just call you up and talk it out with you. And then gush all over the awesome songs in your Yeezy throwback post, brainstorm all our favorite songs for your next post, and talk about guys and stuff. So I guess what I’m saying is…get on that.
at 1:36PM on Jun 17
Taylor looks amazing in white and I don’t know how she does it…If I wore white in public, people would be trying to put a big ole’ lamp over to cure jaundice…
at 1:29PM on Jun 17
This actually kinda makes me wish I had a Samsung phone…
Whatever, this will be amazing. Can it be July now?