Ah, reality TV! We all love it whether we’d like to admit it or not. After news broke out today (June 1, 2016) that Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are getting their own reality TV show on E!, we got to thinking of all the celebrities who have tried (and failed) at doing the same.
Although there have been some super successful shows — like The Hills who have just announced that they will be airing an anniversary special — there have been some really bad ones too. Unfortunately, not everyone can succeed like the Kardashians!
Here are 6 celebs who failed miserably at reality TV.
1. Britney and Kevin: Chaotic: Starring Britney Spears and her then-husband Kevin Federline, the five-episode series aired on UPN from May 17 to June 14, 2005.
2. Living Lohan: The show documented the daily lives of actress/singer Lindsay Lohan’s family, but was canceled after only nine episodes.
3. House of Carters: The show was about the lives of Backstreet Boy singer Nick Carter and his four siblings who tried to reconnect as a family. It was canceled after eight episodes.
4. The Princes of Malibu: The series followed Brandon and Brody Jenner, the sons of Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce). There were six episodes, two of which were broadcast on Fox.
5. ‘Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen and Dave: It followed the lives of Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro. The show first aired on MTV on January 21, 2004, but only and ran for 7 episodes.
6. The Hasselhoffs: David Hasselhoff’s reality show was canceled after two episodes. Ouch!1