So … it would appear that Amanda Bynes fears that YOU don’t know her in the way that she wants you to know her so she teamed up with Us Weekly to compile a list of 25 things that you don’t know about her. I mean, there are a great many things I could say about any one of Amanda‘s 25 things but honestly … the list speaks for itself. Have you ever lamented the fact that you simply don’t know Amanda Bynes as well as you’d like? Well, your days of torture are over. Click below to learn 25 things about Amanda Bynes that will most assuradly give you a better understanding of the trainwrecky trainwreck.
01. My first concert was the Spice Girls. I always wanted to be Posh.
02. I’ve always loved drawing and my dream is to start a fashion line.
03. I went on Accutane and it really helped my skin clear up.
04. My favorite store is American Apparel.
05. Rag and Bone makes the best jeans.
06. I’m addicted to online shopping.
07. My nickname is Chick.
08. I know how to play the piano and the violin.
09. My grandma and grandpa are from Toronto.
10. My favorite perfume is Stella by Stella McCartney.
11. I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly.
12. I would love to start recording an album.
13. I started acting when I was 7. My first commercial was Nestle Buncha Crunch.
14. My favorite dark lipstick is Diva by Mac.
15. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I’m 121 lbs — my goal is 100 lbs.
16. I survived Hurricane Sandy.
17. I bought a Rolex. It’s my most prized possession.
18. Diet Coke is my favorite soda.
19. I’m Polish, Irish and Lithuanian on my dad’s side; Romanian, Polish and Russian on my mom’s side.
20. Macaroons are my favorite cookie.
21. Alexander Wang makes the best T-shirts.
22. Paper Boy and Ms. Pac Man are my favorite childhood video games.
23. I always fall asleep during massages. I love them.
24. I love eggplant Parmesan.
25. I love going to the Bahamas.
I mean … there you have it.