So, it happened. Last night Beyoncé took over the Super Bowl and lit’rally shut it doooowwwwnn. Like, the electricity and e’rything!!! And now that we know Mrs. Carter is going on her world tour, we can re-live and re-lurve the days when she was just doing a silly little Super Bowl performance. I warned y’all earlier that any recapping of the Beyoncé/Destiny’s Child Super Bowl Half-Time performance would focus heavily on the Kelly Rowland aspect of things, so I hope you’re ready!!! No, trust me. You’re not, lol. Click inside for more!
1. Fire is officially the coolest element. You need to get you some fire:
2. Ummmm, luvya Bey. But you’re gonna need more Jay-Z! I was really, really disappointed in the lack of Hov’ during the Crazy In Love performance. So much so that I started fantasizing that maybe she was waiting to perform Upgrade U and then she’d bring him out but yeah. No. It would have been soooo cool. But anyway, he was there so I guess that works too:
3. You know you’ve achieved some sort of inhuman perfection when no one can tell the difference between the real you and the hologram you. Congrats Beyoncé. Luvyabitch:
4. You need you a friend who slays on guitar:
5. When in doubt, just scream:
6. Kelly Rowland Is A Friggen God Among Men And We All Need To Bow Down:
7. No. Really:
8. Kelly Rowland:
9. Is A Friggen God Among Men:
10. And We All Need To BOW DOWN:
Some other fun facts. My bff totally cried at the end when everything went Blue [Ivy] during Bey’s performance of Halo. I didn’t cry ’cause I missed that whole reference, posting about Kelly Rowland on Facebook:
They’re all in dominatrix gear but Kelly’s the only one who really looks like she’d put u over her knee. #TeamKelly
That is all.