7. Artsy black & white pictures with Jay-Z have also been scientifically proven to make the world a better place. Good job, Blue:
8. This song, which is Blue Ivy’s first song… because she has a first song, making her the youngest human being in the universe to chart a Billboard Music Chart! Oh, and we won’t talk about the fact that “Glory” is MY son’s middle name, lol. Thanks for the shouts-out Blue!
9. Blue, you practically shut down the blogospheres when you made your first super-official public debut. Debates raged throughout the land as we all commented on the cuteness of your face, and the epic-ness of your Mom’s hair.
10. No, but seriously. Look at Beyoncé’s face. Blue Ivy changes LIIIIIIIVES! And she wasn’t even here yet!
11. We don’t get to see your face often, but that’s okay. Just like all baby feet, your baby feet are the cutest baby feet ever!
12. Um Yeah. Pretty much. Death by adorability, for all:
Happy Birthday Blue Ivy! We can’t wait to watch you take this world by storm! And we plan to, lovingly, stalk you all the way.
Hope you don’t mind :)