- People magazine takes us inside the break-up of Courteney Cox and David Arquette.
- Detroit is gettin’ its groove back :D
- Daniel Craig has a message for the 007 bosses.
- Randy Jackson is pissed that Oprah Winfrey got to interview Michael Jackson‘s children.
- Gavin Rossdale unashamedly admits to having a gay affair.
- Geeky shows get all the hotties ;)
- Fort Worth City Councilman Joel Burns shares his personal story about being bullied as a gay youth.
- Is Kristen Stewart getting sick of Twilight?
- Michael J. Fox slips back into his Marty McFly shoes again for the 2010 Spike Scream Awards.
- Mark Zuckerberg not only loves his cheap shoes, he loves his cheap rent too.
- I’m sorry but Zach Galifianakis looks terrible in a one-piece bathing suit.
- Click HERE to see who got nominated for the 2010 American Music Awards.
- Mark Ronson is lookin’ for Somebody To Love.
- Kristen Stewart shows off her acting skillz in Welcome to the Rileys.
- Shia LaBeouf likes to read.
- Everyone loves shirtless Chord Overstreet.
- Ashanti is 30, Sacha Baron Cohen is 39, Sammy Hagar is 63 and Paul Simon is 69 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Not even Eric Stoltz has seen the footage of him as Marty McFly in Back to the Future … even tho we got to see it yesterday.
- Former CHiPS star Larry Wilcox has filed for bankruptcy.
- A Happy Meal is forever.
- THIS is why you should never dress dogs in costumes.
|Charlie Sheen Rejects Farrah Abraham Publicly – FOX News|
|More Troubles For Miley Cyrus – TMZ|
|Kim Kardashian Stuns In Maxi Dress – Huffington Post|
|Drug Outbreak Behind Lindsay Lohan Rehab Switch? – FOX News|
|What Does Amanda Bynes Have To Say To Drake Now – Huffington Post|
|Ouch... Justin Bieber Gets Snubbed – Huffington Post|