In the wake of new cheating allegations that have lead to even newer lawsuits (on both ends), David Beckham put his focus on his young sons Romeo James and Cruz David this week in an effort to coach the boys in the ways of soccer. After all, what’s a superstar soccer stud daddy to do? Here are cute new pics of Becks and his boys kickin’ around the soccer ball together this week:
But while Becks was trying to normalize his life with his family, Irma Nici has decided to counter-sue David Beckham for “emotional stress and physical injuries” in the wake of his lawsuit of her:
David Beckham is facing further anguish as Irma Nici has decided to counter-sue the footballer. The 26-year-old former prostitute, who claims to have bedded Beckham, is now hitting back at the father-of-three, according to reports. Nici’s attorney, Paul Rolf Jensen, allegedly filed her suit on Friday at Los Angeles County Superior Court for emotional and physical injuries. She is said to be claiming for the injuries received when a process server arrived at her New York hotel to deliver Beckham’s £16million lawsuit last week. The Bosnian-born hooker claims she was hounded by the officials and was hospitalised afterwards as a direct result and his holding Beckham responsible. Her attorney Mr Jenson said: ‘Beckham is responsible for his goon’s conduct, and we will hold him liable for it.’ Jenson continued: ‘California law does not allow public figures like David Beckham to stifle free speech. ‘Maybe he didn’t live here in Los Angeles long enough to learn how precious we here consider our rights to tell the truth in print,’ Radar Online reported him saying … Nici’s lawsuit comes after Beckham launched his suit on the woman claiming to have had slept with him and the magazine that published her claims. Beckham’s attorney Bert H. Deixler wrote to In Touch magazine before they published the story, saying: ‘Let me make it clear. The story you propose to run about Mr Beckham and a prostitute is a lie. ‘The allegations are unequivocally denied. Publishing them would lead to legal action and end in an enormous damages award against you’ … To add further drama in Beckham’s current situation were revelations last week that he’d been named in a court case over claims of an affair with a married mother-of-two. The 35-year-old sporting legend was forced to deny having an illicit fling with Hollywood jeweller Shery Shabani, 33. Mrs Shabani said she was accused by her ‘jealous’ and ‘delusional’ husband Kambiz of having an affair with Beckham, whose three sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, five, attend the same school as her own son and daughter.
UGH … this latest scandal is just getting worse and worse. I can’t say that I believe any of these cheating claims but that doesn’t mean that any of this is going to go away quietly. Depending on how long both sides plan to drag this out, we could be hearing about this drama for quite some time. My guess is that Les Beckhams will soon get tired of having to deal with it and may figure out a way to settle in an effort to make it all go away. No matter what happens in the end, as long as the Beckham family sticks together and focuses on what’s most important … this ugly mess will eventually, one way or another, become a thing of the past.