- Zsa Zsa Gabor has been rushed back to the hospital.
- Rudy Guiliani‘s daughter Caroline has been sentenced to one day of community service as punishment for her shoplifting crime.
- Michael Douglas vows to beat his cancer.
- Pee Wee Herman goes to Sturgis.
- Briefs-ly noted.
- Fidel Castro accepts the blame for the persecution of gays in Cuba.
- Anne Hathaway shows off a chic, short new ‘do. Do you love it?
- Optimus Prime goes steampunk.
- Foursquare wants you to get an STD badge.
- Theresa Guidice really FREAKED out last night on part 1 of the reunion special for The Real Housewives of New Jersey when her “nephew” was mentioned by Danielle Staub … but was she really freaking out because that “nephew” is actual the illegitimate lovechild of her hubby Joe?
- Robyn covers Björk‘s hit song Hyperballad.
- LOGO tries its hand at offering its own version of The Real Housewives.
- Slash will soon be married no more.
- Despite sitting out on the sidelines during games, David Beckham gets suited up for LA Galaxy practices.
- Andy Roddick does not manscape.
- Chris Tucker is 38, Deborah Gibson is 40, Richard Gere is 61 and Van Morrison is 65 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Cee Lo calls his new song Fuck You art.
- Another installment of the Final Destination movie franchise is on the way.
- Do you remember when Ryan Seacrest was on Beverly Hills, 90210?
|Selena Gomez Ditches Justin Bieber for Austin Mahone? – HuffPo|
|Kylie Minogue Reveals Sexy New Look – HuffPo|
|Miley and Madonna: Grinding and Booty-Slapping – HuffPo|
|First Look at Justin Bieber's New Video – HuffPo|
|Kanye West Is Having The Worst Week Ever – Huffington Post|
|When Did Your Favorite Celebs Swipe Their V-Cards? – Huffington Post|