- Anna Paquin reveals a distaste for sugar-free blood.
- Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston back on?
- Twilight sues over the Bella jacket.
- Randy Jackson hospitalized after suffering a heart attack.
- Kathy Griffin vs. Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- DSquared2 presents Fall/Winter 2010/2011.
- The German court rules to allow gay “partnerships” but not “marriages”.
- Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller are finally divorced divorced.
- X-ray pin-ups.
- I think the point of the Lady Gag Gag doll is that you get to poke her face.
- There will be blood.
- Richard Branson gives Dita Von Teese a ride.
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are gettin’ hitched … again.
- Xavier Samuel, Twilight‘s newest vampire, pops up at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Angelina Jolie lends her support to World Refugee Day.
- Tom Lenk (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel) is 34, Eddie Cibrian is 37, Laurie Metcalf (Roseanne) is 55, Joan Van Ark (Knot’s Landing) is 67 and Eddie Levert of The O’Jays is 68 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Gabourey Sidibe‘s mom’s got talent! HERE is the proof.
- The Karate Kid II is already in the work.
- In Seattle, WA THIS is what you get for jaywalking.
- How long can YOU stand the Vuvuzela Game?
|What Made Selena Drop The F-Bomb On Stage? – Fox News|
|Miley’s New Hairstyle Will Shock You (PICS) – Huffington Post|
|How Is Kanye West “Putting His Life At Risk” On Yeezus Tour? – Fox News|
|What Does 50 Cent Think Of Miley Cyrus? – Huffington Post|
|Kanye West Is Having The Worst Week Ever – Huffington Post|
|When Did Your Favorite Celebs Swipe Their V-Cards? – Huffington Post|