- Up remains the #1 movie at the box office.
- Megan Fox is considering getting a few more tattoos.
- Kris Allen thinks that Adam Lambert and Drake LaBry make a “cool combination”.
- Candy Spelling skips out on her granddaughter Stella‘s 1st birthday.
- Sonic Youth plays the SoHo Apple Store in NYC tomorrow.
- The US Supreme Court denies an appeal that would have them rule on Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. Gays are still being kept out of the military.
- Some folks at UCLA are happy that James Franco is not speaking at graduation.
- Stephen Colbert gets a haircut in Iraq.
- Spike TV, the network for dudes, is run by a chick.
- Kelly Carlson hits the beach on the set of Nip/Tuck.
- Scarlett Johansson does French Elle magazine.
- Confirmed: Pete Wentz is a spitter.
- Vicki B. flies to London, leaves her pants at home.
- Adam Lambert debuts his new hair’do at the Young Hollywood Awards. I do not approve.
- Kanye West is 32, Julianna Margulies is 42, Nancy Sinatra is 69 and Joan Rivers is 76 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Tila Tequila clarifies that she is “not currently pregnant”.
- NBC denies they tortured Speidi, Holly Montag shows up to take Heidi‘s spot on I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!
- Jiley‘s painful separation.
|What Made Selena Drop The F-Bomb On Stage? – Fox News|
|Miley’s New Hairstyle Will Shock You (PICS) – Huffington Post|
|How Is Kanye West “Putting His Life At Risk” On Yeezus Tour? – Fox News|
|What Does 50 Cent Think Of Miley Cyrus? – Huffington Post|
|Kanye West Is Having The Worst Week Ever – Huffington Post|
|When Did Your Favorite Celebs Swipe Their V-Cards? – Huffington Post|