- Up remains the #1 movie at the box office.
- Megan Fox is considering getting a few more tattoos.
- Kris Allen thinks that Adam Lambert and Drake LaBry make a “cool combination”.
- Candy Spelling skips out on her granddaughter Stella‘s 1st birthday.
- Sonic Youth plays the SoHo Apple Store in NYC tomorrow.
- The US Supreme Court denies an appeal that would have them rule on Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. Gays are still being kept out of the military.
- Some folks at UCLA are happy that James Franco is not speaking at graduation.
- Stephen Colbert gets a haircut in Iraq.
- Spike TV, the network for dudes, is run by a chick.
- Kelly Carlson hits the beach on the set of Nip/Tuck.
- Scarlett Johansson does French Elle magazine.
- Confirmed: Pete Wentz is a spitter.
- Vicki B. flies to London, leaves her pants at home.
- Adam Lambert debuts his new hair’do at the Young Hollywood Awards. I do not approve.
- Kanye West is 32, Julianna Margulies is 42, Nancy Sinatra is 69 and Joan Rivers is 76 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Tila Tequila clarifies that she is “not currently pregnant”.
- NBC denies they tortured Speidi, Holly Montag shows up to take Heidi‘s spot on I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!
- Jiley‘s painful separation.
|Charlie Sheen Rejects Farrah Abraham Publicly – FOX News|
|More Troubles For Miley Cyrus – TMZ|
|Kim Kardashian Stuns In Maxi Dress – Huffington Post|
|Drug Outbreak Behind Lindsay Lohan Rehab Switch? – FOX News|
|What Does Amanda Bynes Have To Say To Drake Now – Huffington Post|
|Ouch... Justin Bieber Gets Snubbed – Huffington Post|