- Tom Cruise agrees to sit down for a new interview with the “glib” Matt Lauer.
- Great News! Toni Braxton had her tumor removed and found out it was benign.
- Bad News! Tila Tequila wants to adopt.
- The New York Film Critics Circle names Milk as the Best Film of the Year.
- Michael Jackson‘s famed sparkly glove is for sale.
- Princess Leia spills her guts.
- Chuck Bass, er I mean, Ed Westwick likes Gay Bars, you say?
- Xtina Aguilera does Citizen K magazine.
- Word is that President-elect Barack Obama will be making his selection for leader of the White House Council on Environmental Quality very soon.
- Charlize Theron has got a Burning Pain to go topless.
- Céline Dion flashes her panties. All apologies.
- Jessica Alba and Honor Marie spend a day at the park.
- Sad Update: It turns out that Mark Ruffalo‘s brother Scott accidentally killed himself when playing Russian Roulette.
- Raven-Symone (That’s So Raven, The Cosby Show) is 23, Meg White of White Stripes is 34 and Kenneth Branagh is 48 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- DMX arrested, again.
- Billy Corgan announces that Smashing Pumpkins will no longer release albums.
- Peace the Spork Out goes to Marc Jacobs‘s annual Holiday Cheer Party
- Pearl Jam to reissue their debut album Ten in 4 different versions.
- Sarah Palin’s Xmas Card. LOL!
|Selena Gomez Ditches Justin Bieber for Austin Mahone? – HuffPo|
|Kylie Minogue Reveals Sexy New Look – HuffPo|
|Miley and Madonna: Grinding and Booty-Slapping – HuffPo|
|First Look at Justin Bieber's New Video – HuffPo|
|Kanye West Is Having The Worst Week Ever – Huffington Post|
|When Did Your Favorite Celebs Swipe Their V-Cards? – Huffington Post|